From: smenard at nbnet.nb.ca (steve menard)
Subject: RE: Full-Disclosure digest

Todd Towles wrote:

>Maybe because they are e-mail borne and if you haven't noticed, you post
>on here via e-mail? This list is open, therefore as long as people don't
>fix their computers, you will get viruses. Welcome to FD =)

Since I don't get the digest and rarely see the viruses. . . . .
unless  your ISP filters; remember  you should implement  security in
layers, possibly consider it the first line of defense [each should have
protection as well.]   these virii will get through.     (my ISP does
[they are using brightstor; -not a testimonial-;  based on the few
ripped-apart messages that do get through]  it can be really  tough to
get some example code through sometimes_not_ And I have told the only
prefs available to me & through help desk not to scan my mail ; but it
does... dang corporate policy for major Canadian telephone company;....
Imagine now; they still want me to pay an additional $5.00 /month to get
me a desktop client, but I don't get the viruses because they already
filter   ;-p )

Likewise I know I cannot trust this account for receiving any files
because they are intercepted
each and everyone  ; some still get through ;  user [admin or not] beware

;-0

steve