From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (GuidoZ)
Subject: Slightly off-topic: www.georgewbush.com

I'm not going to get into this off-topic discussion, but I will point
out an incorrect assumtion on your part.

> No it wasn't a baited e-mail just to wind people up. This is the
> problem with some americans, when you try and tell them about the
> truth of whats happening in the world, they think you are having a
> laugh or are insane. Trsut me all of what I covered in the previous
> e-mail is actually whats going on in the world.

Jean-Marie Monnier emailed you from France. (Trace the IP from the
header like I did.) Granted, that doesn't necessarily mean he isn't an
American. Though his comment stating he wasn't should of been a dead
giveaway. (Also, see what was written when they quoted your email?
"n3td3v a ?crit:", which I presume it French.) Anyway, here's the
important lines you must of misread from Jean-Marie:

> doesn't give you any right to insult the intelligence of our fellow
> americans (not being one gives me the right to defend them, I think,

Stating "not being one..." when speaking about Americans in context,
to me, means that Jean-Marie isn't one. Before you go grouping every
American (myself included) into your bashings, please attempt to get
your facts straight.

Just for the record, I'm also one of the many Americans that, IMO,
see's through Bush's propaganda. I completely refuse to aruge such a
topic on a computer security mailing list, however. Feel free to email
me directly if you choose. I'll gladly give my side and thoughts.

--
Peace. ~G