From: kf_lists at secnetops.com (KF_lists)
Subject: Should the industry be expecting a hacker response
 to election results?

Here in Ohio the fabulous swing state we have evil hax0rs sp00fing snail
mail from elections officials. Several Ohio residents received mail
yesterday and today stating:

"Due to poll overcrowding, the Ohio polls have been extended into
Wednesday. You can vote tomorrow from 9am to 9pm".

This is an obvious Denial of Service attack... Help the sky IS falling!
1000's of retarded Ohio Voters may be tricked into NOT voting until
tomorrow!

Today IS a rainy day AND a day of importance so the evil Snail Mail
Hax0rs are out molesting the general public with their 0day postal exploit.

fj3ar!

-KF