From: Will.Banta at broadwing.com (Banta, Will)
Subject: I am out of here

>Thank you all for turning a security mailinglist into a mudpool in
which throwing around dirt about political candidates has become
>the prime objective.

What we've seen on this list only serves to show how important this
election is to many people the world over, not just Americans.
The drama will subside and people will return to business. All you need
do is wait it out and ignore the obvious OT stuff if you're
uninterested. Granted people might be more judicious in their use of

>However that was not my objective when I came to this list so it seems
this list has become rather useless to me.

What was your objective in coming to this list?

>Quite a pity. But that is full-disclosure for you.

I haven't been on this list long, but I've benefited from your posts so
I think the pity is that you've decided to "take your blocks" and stalk
off like a child.

>So long and thanks for all the fish.

There's more fish so why not stay awhile longer?

http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/