From: visitbipin at yahoo.com (bipin gautam)
Subject: MSIE src&name property disclosure ("E" - GORILLA WAR stratigy? )

huh!
Reviewing all the latest IE advisories, i believe they
are in a way attacking M$. So that its coutomers are
forced to  choose another browser... due to the
security risks involved.

I will rate it as a birth of  "E" - GORILLA WAR
stratigy?   (o;   of the minorities.

 Can a company sue a person, for publishing
irresponsible sec. advisories as such? No offence. I
just wanna know your views. Afterall, the haxor is
reverse engineering the software. I don't know if M$
will ever fire a case against such ppl. in future with
a propaganda, TO PROTECT ITS USERS?

have your say?

bipin gautam

http://news.com.com/Exploit+code+makes+IE+flaw+more+dangerous/2100-1002_3-5439370.html