From: r00t3d at gmail.com (r00t3d)
Subject: Re: [Advisory + Exploit] SlimFTPd <= 3.15

Dear class101,
  First off, fuck you for disclosing in the first place. Second, fuck
you even more for trying to be a scene whore, then complaining when
you didn't get your exploit published. Boo-hoo, wanna cry about it?
http://kleenex.com. Third, why the fuck are you sending it to k-otik
in the first place? K-OTiK is a pathetic whitehat who gets hits for
his web page by publishing other's exploits and putting "0-day" in the
title of his webpage when he knows as well as anyone else, that they
aren't 0days. Hmm, I wonder what comes up first when you type in
"0-day" on Google? Yea, you're both pretty lame if you ask me.

    Much Love,
        #MSNetworks