From: danbuk at gmail.com (DanB UK)
Subject: Fw: Will you lot PISS OFF? (Re: Re: Evidence Mounts that the Vote Was Hacked)

Hi,
> NO-ONE outside AMERICA gives a bloody SHIT about the American election
> crap! Keep it OFF LIST!
>
> FUCK THE HELL OFF!

I don't think it's as simple as that. Yes the list should be for
security related topics. And it has been boring me shit less the last
few days/weeks. But the technology of electronic voting machines is in
aspects security. Say is it possible to rig, in all the permutations
that it could be.

But on the most I concur, this list is NOT about the American
election. I'm sure there are lists elsewhere for that. My signature
says it all. I'm not in the USA! So please people let this message be
the last 'on list' message anywhere near the election. Cause I'm sure
that you don't want me going on about the UK elections next year? Do
you?

Cheers,
Dan.
--
DanB UK
London, UK

PS. I left the swearing in because it says it all. Shut the fuck up
about the election. It's bloody happened now, what can you do about it
now!