From: dave at horsfall.org (Dave Horsfall)
Subject: Will you lot PISS OFF? (Re: OT: U.S. 2004
 Election Fraud.)

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004, some toe-rag calling itself null@...d.com wrote:

[ Some auto private reply from some dick-wad or other ]

> You have sent the attached unsolicited e-mail to an otherwise GOOD
> security email list.

Who died and made you a god, boy?

> NO-ONE outside AMERICA gives a bloody SHIT about the American election
> crap! Keep it OFF LIST!

Well, some of us do, when it involves computer security.  Here's a big
hint: I am outside America, and I *do* give a shit.

I don't suppose you have a real name, boy?

> FUCK THE HELL OFF!

But how shall we fuck off, lord?

> OH and in case you twits DONT get it, this reply WASNT to the list! So
> many so-called experts cannot even figure THAT out! TWITS!

STOP SHOUTING!  My screen hurts.

PS: May I recommend some remedial grammar lessons?  You appear to lack the
apostrophe...

PPS: I see you're posting from Ozemail; I must check their TOS one day.

|           with ESMTP
|           id <20041114072904.LTR13237.smta02.mail.ozemail.net@...700>

Ah well, this tosser won't be bothering me again.

--- Dave