From: michealespinola at gmail.com (Micheal Espinola Jr)
Subject: [off-topic] Gmail won't be 100% free

Why would/should forwarding (for gmail) be free?  If you are
forwarding the mail, then Google gets no way to incorporate "Sponsored
Links".

I'd rather have the "Sponsored Links" on the page were they are right
now (at the bottom), then ads embedded into the message itself.

--
ME2
<http://www.santeriasys.net/rss.php>