From: randallm at fidmail.com (RandallM)
Subject: How the hell can we CAN SPAM??

It's just getting ridicules not to mention what it cost all of us in the
end. And might I add doesn't make since. I mean, they spam selling something
with no real contact but a "spoofed one" or real website to reach (most of
the time). I placed an web appliance at my work place and catch an average
of 52000 in 7 days. My ISP has spam filters yet I still receive a number a
day. Now I am also the "return to sender" because of email spoofing. I get
about 40-50 returned to sender, or can't deliver emails (not to mention what
my ISP catches). There is not a dam thing I can do about it.

Let add to this the problem for legit company's who have this done to them
and they are placed on the "blacklist". They are victims of this abuse that
causes undo problems with their business affairs and it backlashes to their
clients. I often have to help fight for some of our clients who have been
victimized this way. They are not spammers but their addresses have been
spoofed and blacklisted and now any client who uses spam blacklist block
their legit address and miss their business correspondence.

As for myself I am stuck with the pain of removing my email and setting up
another one and the pain of contacting all correspondences who have that one
to change it to the new one, etc., etc..

Or I could attempt to figure out the real senders, send abuse email out and
hope someone would answer and help. Doubt that would work.

Example: