From: mvp at joeware.net (joe)
Subject: IE is just as safe as FireFox

Ah thanks, that answers my question. :o)

On the MS defender comment. Well I can't say much other than not everyone
thinks that a company is entirely good or entirely bad. I have a more
granular outlook on things. Some things are done well, some things aren't.
That applies to all OSes. None of them do everything right.

  joe

--
Pro-Choice
Let me choose if I even want a browser loaded thanks!