From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (GuidoZ)
Subject: Gmail anomaly

I agree - the default cookie manager leaves much to be desired. I've
found a very useful extension called "CookieCuller" that handles them
much better, allowing you to save or clear cookies with a single
click. Plus, you can view the information contained in the cookie
without having to do anything special. It's so simple, yet so powerful
when used properly. I haven't had any more problems with FireFox and
cookies after I started using it (back with FireFox 0.9.x)

Check it out here:
 - http://mozdev.sweetooth.org/cookieculler/

HTH. It certainly did the trick for me.

--