From: adam at gotlinux.us (Adam Jacob Muller)
Subject: Re: Airport x-ray software creating images of phantom weapons?

Rot 13 may not be strong but rot12 is. I once posted a string that I
only rotated 12 chars to my blog and it took a month before anyone
figured it out.... that probably says more about the iq of the people
reading my blog than the security of rot13.

Adam

Where is it written in the Constitution, in what article or section is
it contained, that you may take children from their parents and parents
from their children, and compel them to fight the battles of any war in
which the folly and wickedness of the government may engage itself?
Under what concealment has this power lain hidden, which now for the
first time comes forth, with a tremendous and baleful aspect, to
trample down and destroy the dearest right of personal liberty? Who
will show me any Constitutional injunction which makes it the duty of
the American people to surrender everything valuable in life, and even
life, itself, whenever the purposes of an ambitious and mischievous
government may require it? . . . A free government with an uncontrolled
power of military conscription is the most ridiculous and abominable
contradiction and nonsense that ever entered into the heads of men.
-Daniel Webster