From: devis at easynix.net (devis)
Subject: WAS: Re: IE is just as safe as FireFox: Moved
 to Education

Well Done. I did myself start to spend more time explaining what i
before thought users couldn't comprehend and i have achieved surprising
results.
No, they won't suddenly change, but at least it has saved me from re
doing the same thing over and over again. They do listen. They do not
want problems, and if with simple words and minimal effort from their
parts u manage to make em understand simple security points, then its
already a positive step. I do believe MS has that financial ease
necessary to broadcast to user audience that message.