From: vordhosbn at gmail.com (vord)
Subject: Why is IRC still around?

[flame]
n3td3v/malformed,

please think before you speak. ive already explained this to you more
than once. #hackphreak is no longer  associated with a "group" and no
longer intends to be a channel dedicated primarily to matters of
hacking/phreaking technical discussion [we therefore accommodate
"lamers" who "don't know anything" and "give IRC/hackers/phreakers a
bad name" whatever the fuck that means -- suffice it to say, its not
primarily a help channel anymore. we talk to each other about whatever
the fuck we want and answer questions when and if we damn well feel
like it. we do not congregate there for your enjoyment, we do so for
our own. moreover, most of us deal with computers all day long and
don't particularly care to talk about them 24/7.

oh hey, remind us why no one reads your forum even though you spam the
link on this list several times a day. :X

as far as "real hackers" are concerned ... it takes one to know one; i
can see why you're in the dark on this matter. please see my previous
message ... if there are real hackers anywhere its #hackphreak. if you
like, you can send all of your hacking/security related questions
directly to us from now on ... we would be glad to make you look like
an idiot on a regular basis as it would certainly be entertaining. i
will personally see to it that all of your questions are answered in a
timely fashion. [/flame]

stop replying to this on-list.

--v
#hackphreak/undernet
giving irc and real hackers/phreakers a bad name since 1998.