From: jxt.lists at gmail.com (JxT)
Subject: Remote Mercury32 Imap exploit

I do believe script kiddies generate revenue for most security
professionals/companies.  So your point is a mute one.   If you'd like
to step down off your almighty white hat throne and get in the real
world you might realize that.  Everyone is always quick to complain
about security this, security that.  Yet you need the bad guy to keep
the good guy working.  No threat ? No paycheck ?

blah blah yack yack... flame away  >/dev/toaster