From: exibar at thelair.com (Exibar)
Subject: [inbox] Re: overturning edit of molded cdroms feasible?

Here's what I got out of your discussion, readin between the lines:

1)  You've aquired a shrinkwrap machine recently
2)  You've successfully purchased, lets say, Doom 3.
3)  You've also successfully copied the CD's and the activation key
4)  In your excitement you tore up the original CD sleeve really bad
5)  You've purchased a box of generic CD sleeves from staples
6)  You replaced the torn up sleeves with your newly purchased Staples'
sleeve
7)  You successfully learned HOW to use the shrink-wrap machine and  shrink
wrapped Doom 3
8)  You've successfully returnded that copy of Doom 3 to Best-Buy and got a
full refund
9)  You're now the person using the CD-key that someone else is going to
actually pay for but it won't work because you're using it for free

  Of course you didn't actually say anything like this, but that's what I
(and I'm sure most others) saw in your post.  Interesting idea, but way too
much trouble if you ask me.  If you really want to pirate a game, just
download it from IRC or any P2P network and burn it to CD's or DVD's...

  Ex