From: gautam.singh at gmail.com (Gautam R. Singh)
Subject: If Lycos can attack spammer sites, can we all start doing it?

In my opinion the whole policy of being offensive retaliatory attacks
etc are too 'BUSH' , one should try all legal avenues 1st. Spammers
would eventually try to get back on you after u retaliate. and in this
crossfire of DoS & DDoSing 'innocent' user will be the one who get
caught up in the middle. Strict policy & following on them legally
would give right signals . Ofcourse wen all this fails we can form a
joint coalition against spammers

now where does UN comes in?

~ Gautam

--
Gautam R. Singh
[mcp,ccna,cspfa,] t: +91 9848 525 074 | pgp: