From: badpenguin79 at hotmail.com (Giovanni Delvecchio)
Subject: Disclosure of local file content in Mozilla Firefox and
 Opera

Which you wrote is correct, indeed i have specified in my message:

>Anyway it cannot be exploited "directly" by a remote site, but only if the
>page is opened from a local path ( file://localpath/code.htm),  since the
>iframe belongs to a local domain.
>
>Note: with Internet Explorer these PoCs doesn't work even in local.

My target was explain how a remote user could take advantage by this
feature.
I illustrated also a possible method of remote exploitation.

But at this point i have a question: if it is a normal behavior, why in Ms
Internet Explorer i cannot reproduce this problem even in local zone?
Maybe different implementation? IMHO it's strange.

Regards,
Giovanni Delvecchio