From: dave.cawley at adelphia.com (Dave D. Cawley)
Subject: If Lycos can attack spammer sites, can we all start doing it?

	I lost a college roommate in the the WTC and my brother is in Iraq
now. I don't care if the terrorists go by the Geneva Convention. We should,
we are a civilized people and should remain that way. If we decided who is
covered and who isn't during times of war we run the risk of becoming like
the Japanese in WWII. This to me is unacceptable under *ANY* circumstance.
We are all humans and should be treated as such, no matter what your beef
with me or what tactics either of us use. By not following the Geneva
Convention, you are ensuring that there is *NO* chance of it being followed
if one of our people is taken. By following, you give hope to the idea that
it will eventually be followed.

Dave D. Cawley          |
High Speed Internet     |  Democracy is the art of running the circus
Duryea, PA              |    from the monkey cage.
(570)451-4311 x104      |                             -H. L. Mencken
dave.cawley@...lphia.com|