From: juliao.duartenn at oblog.pt (Juliao Duartenn (Oblog-Direccao))
Subject: GPRS/IP-session from	Nokia/Symbian
	mobilephonestays up

As stated by the original poster, costs are definitely not the only issue here.

One of the main abuse forms for this is depleting the entire provider GPRS IP range. Even though IPv6 is now almost 10 years old, mobile carriers still chose to implement IP over GPRS using IPv4.

This, of course, leaves them open to address depletion.

And now, will they change?

Juli?o