From: mdavids at forfun.net (Marco Davids (Prive))
Subject: GPRS/IP-session from Nokia/Symbian mobile
	phone stays up

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, William Reading wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I think this is part of the reason why some carriers, such as T-Mobile,
> use RFC1918 addresses instead of publically routable IPs.

Not here in the Netherlands :-)

inetnum:      194.229.200.0 - 194.229.207.255
netname:      T-MOBILE-NL
descr:        t-mobile.nl
country:      NL
admin-c:      RM1746-RIPE
tech-c:       RM1746-RIPE
status:       ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by:       NLNET-MNT
changed:      bartk@...uu.net 20030801
source:       RIPE

I get an IP-address out of this range on my phone.

--
Marco