From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (GuidoZ)

> Yeah the last time I can remember that someone tried that on FD, was
> that some called exploit that had a IRC trojan in it...it was discovered
> after about 5 secs..lol

Ah yes - that perl script that magically appeared in the tmp
directory. heh, hey, can't blame the guy for trying.

Also to touch on the Nigerian scam, I get more of those to my "list
only" address then anything else. I've never seen so many per day
either... they must be crawling the lists, desperate for suckers. I
dragged someone along for a few months just for $hits and giggles. lol
He sent me pictures, passport photocopy, bank transfer statements, all
kinds of good stuff. I posted it over on: http://www.scamorama.com/

Good times.

--
Peace. ~G