From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (GuidoZ)
Subject: Suspect phpBB users

> That doesn't mean the ndervyanko fella is the perpetrator, but most
> likely the victim.

This could very likely be true. It seemed like they were trying to
advertise a commercial website the same way spam does.

> I don't read Russian, and my Lynx doesn't display it either. Looks like
> some search form.
[snip]
> From the way it looks, it seems to be an apology saying something like the
> site got Slashdotted or so. Perhaps a Russian member of FD could confirm/translate.

I don't speak Russian either, hence why I couldn't provide much more
info. Maybe someone on FD that does could translate. =)

> To me it looks like the author didn't like those two sites and was
> hoping to DoS them, instead of attracting users for ... dunno... Rolex
> offers or something...
>
> Probably a couple Russian teens attempting to throw the wrath of
> insecure PHP systems at each other. :)

An interesting thought indeed - and quite possible. Hopefully a
translation could provide more information.

--
Peace. ~G