From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (GuidoZ)
Subject: Suspect phpBB users

>     We have since upgraded, but among our new users over the last few days
> have been a Weber361, a Weber395, and a nderevyanko.
>     Googling the last user name, I've found 4,900 references?most with
> guestbooks or forums?to which nderevyanko has signed up. He has been
> preceded by a few Webers, and some Irenas, often citing that
> killhim.boom.ru is their home page.

I also noticed that the "nderevyanko" user has put up a number of
posts to sites with the same text:

 http://nderevyanko.narod.ru/ greets you. Came into my website! My
site is better then this one! I'll give you free money!

*OR*

 http://softexpert.atspace.com tell you about Egypt pyramids! My ICQ :
294168488 Contact me asap! I'll give you a free gift!

A good example:
 - http://proxy2.de/guestbook/

Another chunk of similar posts look like this:
(From http://www.hermit.com/guestbook/guestbook.html )

http://softexpert.atspace.com tell you about Egypt pyramids! My ICQ :
294168488 Contact me asap! I'll give you a free gift!

http://softexpert.atspace.com tell you about Egypt pyramids! My ICQ :
294168488 Contact me asap! I'll give you a free gift!

nDerevyanko <nDerevyanko2000@...oo.com>
NY, NY USA - Friday, December 24, 2004 at 09:31:44 (EST)

http://nderevyanko.narod.ru/ greets you. Came into my website! My site
is better then this one! I'll give you free money!
http://nderevyanko.narod.ru/ greets you. Came into my website! My site
is better then this one! I'll give you free money!
nderevyanko <nderevyanko@...l.ru>
NY, NY USA - Friday, December 24, 2004 at 08:51:27 (EST)

http://nderevyanko.narod.ru/ greets you. Came into my website! My site
is better then this one! I'll give you free money!
http://nderevyanko.narod.ru/ greets you. Came into my website! My site
is better then this one! I'll give you free money!
nderevyanko <nderevyanko@...l.ru>
NY, NY USA - Friday, December 24, 2004 at 08:51:17 (EST)

http://nderevyanko.narod.ru/ greets you. Came into my website! My site
is better then this one! I'll give you free money!
http://nderevyanko.narod.ru/ greets you. Came into my website! My site
is better then this one! I'll give you free money!
nderevyanko <nderevyanko@...l.ru>
NY, NY USA - Friday, December 24, 2004 at 08:51:16 (EST)

There is obviously something not right about this user. It could be a
spam bot hoping to create Google spam to the website. It could be
related to the exploits. I haven't visited the listed website(s) yet
to see what they hold. Maybe tomorrow. =)

--
Peace. ~G