From: crg at digitalsec.net (Crg)
Subject: more: Isecom,
	osstm related: CRG was busted yesterday

Well, Im not arrested, seems to be just a hoax for 28th of Dec (it's like
1st April in Spain).

Keep the pr0j3kt alive
Best regards & xmas

Pedro Andujar (Crg)
!dSR - Digital Security Research
http://www.digitalsec.net

-------------------------

Author: your_momma@...hmail.com
Date: 2004-12-28 02:332004-12-28 01:33 +100UTC
To: full-disclosure
CC:
Subject: [Full-Disclosure] Isecom, osstm related: CRG was busted yesterday

 Flame wars are always bad wars. Yesterday one of us was busted by
police and !dsr homes were abused looking for profit incoming about
hacking isecom site.

 Crg was busted because of his curiosity, his funny way of
learning. He's not an enemy, he's harmless, had no any weapon, not
like the people that took him when he was going to school. Isecom
can now be happy, another young boy hanged, time to make more cash
with their "hackers high school".

 At the moment we only know one being arrested and other two under
search. Names were not especified, and families are being contacted
hardly withouth any kind of mercy because of christmas time.

 We're tired of this.. Anger.. War is over.. we're about rolf the
whole planet.

 Stop playing with us!