From: shreddersub7 at yahoo.com (ShredderSub7)
Subject: Windows (XP SP2): Remotely Code Execution with
	Parameters (Updated)

Hi all,
a few days ago, I released a PoC from an exploit that can allow code execution from a webpage.
Some people asked me if it is possible to execute a random file, that comes from the Internet.
Now, I updated this PoC and it is possible to execute a malware file from the Internet.
http://freehost19.websamba.com/shreddersub7/cmdexe.htm (PoC, installs and opens 2 files called "cmdexe.exe" and "cmdexe.hta" into your root C-drive).
This new PoC works very similar to the old one (which you can still find at http://freehost19.websamba.com/shreddersub7/htm.htm).
The new PoC actually uses the old PoC multiple times, it is build in 3 fases:
The first fase will be used to write the HTML application "cmdexe.hta" to your C-drive. If you want to know how this is done, I refer to the website of Michael Evanchik (http://www.michaelevanchik.com), because he was the first person who founded this writing method (btw, thanks!).
The second fase is very similar to the first one: it opens the file "cmdexe.hta" and it will write the malware file "cmdexe.exe" also to your C-drive.
The third fase then is based on my older exploit (http://freehost19.websamba.com/shreddersub7/htm.htm, Remote Code Execution), it will open the file "C:\cmdexe.exe". For more info about that third fase, I refer to my own explanation found at http://freehost19.websamba.com/shreddersub7/expl-discuss.htm.

So, for the PoC about Remote Malware Code Execution with Parameters:
http://freehost19.websamba.com/shreddersub7/cmdexe.htm

Contact:
shreddersub7_at_yahoo.com (replace "_at_" with "@" off course)

Regards,