From: jan.m.clairmont at citigroup.com (Clairmont, Jan M)
Subject: This sums up Yahoo!s securitypolicyto a -T-

I love it when self-proclaimed luzer's claim to own anything.   What do they
claim to own a couple of old ladies, children's or unprotected
files on some pc's.  Wow daddy stand back in awe, this luzer hacked a
child's pc and gets to play on their 33.4K baud connection, so impressive.8->

Why don't you try to create something useful for society, like a new video game or
a better spreadsheet, because in reality, you can't even do that.

Happy new year luzers get out of your mother's basement and put your pajama's on, you're busted.

Jan Clairmont
Firewall Administrator/Consultant