From: stevex11 at sbcglobal.net (Steve Kudlak)
Subject: list noise

In my case I get a mix of stuff that comes a variety of places. The
various sbc clones were in there, so was symoatico. There were Healtyh
Insurance processors and they seemed the worst. I think it varies
depending on a lot of variables.  But it is worth watching this stuff
and taking adequate precautions. I have Norton and am considering a
backup. My other account is run through sentinare which is really good
that plus Norton gets almost everything. The only one that got through
yearsn ago was the A"Playa Virus" but luckily I don't use IE or Outlook
and I just tossed it withoug opening the attachment so all was OK.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve

P,S, I also scan all outgoing mail etc.