From: var at deny-all.com (Vincent Archer)
Subject: Microsoft AntiSpyware: Will it be free and
	Vulnerable

On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 01:57:58PM -0500, Matt Ostiguy wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 10:12:23 -0600, RandallM <randallm@...mail.com> wrote:
> > I don't think it's going to be free. While doing a small amount of research
> > on the "spyware community" I found this text string in the
> > GianttAntiSpywareUpdater.exe:
>
> Doesn't the fact that the executable's name contains a company that no
> longer exists (Giant) indicate that perhaps this BETA software will
> undergo some changes before its full release as a Microsoft product?

If you're optimistic, you might think that basically, they began with
a globale search-n-replace on all occurence of the old product name,
and replaced it with Microsoft's new name :)

--
Vincent ARCHER
varcher@...yall.com

Tel : +33 (0)1 40 07 47 14
Fax : +33 (0)1 40 07 47 27
Deny All - 5, rue Scribe - 75009 Paris - France
www.denyall.com