From: pwicks at oxygen.com (James Patterson Wicks)
Subject: Microsoft AntiSpyware - First Impressions

Thank you for the thorough examination and excellent review.  Your
timely information will provide more than enough data for senior
management to sign off on a limited deployment of the beta.  Since my
company has such a liberal surfing policy, deploying this tool to the
problem users (the "why do I keep getting popup ads" group) should
reduce the amout of time that the helpdesk spends cleaning systems.  We
also do not have to worry about violating LavaSoft licensing by using
Ad-Aware SE within the enterprise.