From: spam at dacave.de (jigmed pema)
Subject: RE: Full-Disclosure: Interesting but suspicious
	possible phishing mail

Hi, i am new to the list therefore greetings and kudos to all first,

been monitoring this kind of strange mails  myself, they all land in my
catchall inbox. What baffles me about them is just the same fact them
being addressed to a mailaccount on one of my subdomains i never used so
far (the site is not even up yet), and which is not existant on that
domain, starting to hit me right some hours after i had this domain
registered. They all come either from a bogus yahoo or otherwise
suspicious (spoofed??) account, all to something like jwsch <at>
mysubdomain dot com. The same subdomainname is registered by me with the
.org, .info, .net and .de extensions, those have not been addressed so
far and i wonder?
Personally i think it's random spam to check if this domain or
mailaccount on this domain are reachable, but i don't have proof for
that yet.
I shall keep an eye on those suspicious stuff furtheron.

Thank you for letting me being part on here, regards,
Jigmed Pema