From: exibar at thelair.com (Exibar)
Subject: [MISC] SBC Blocks Port 25 - No Exceptions.

As far as I'm concerned.  A business ISP should not block any port for any
reason unless requested by the business that is leasing that line...  This
should include DSL and Broadband cable business class links as well.

 SWB is in the wrong by doing what they did, but I'm sure that they have an
EULA somewhere that states that they can make changes at any time without
notification.  Basically stating that they can do what they want, when they
want, however they want, without telling a soul that they've done it.

  Kinda like a land lord changing the lock on the mailbox and not telling
the person that rents the house that the locks have been changed if you ask
me...

 I'd drop them and get another provider if I could...either that or figure
out how much it's costing your company, and sue them for lost revenue.

  Exibar