From: mlande at bellsouth.net (Mary Landesman)
Subject: Amazon.com is down

"Andrew Smith" <stfunub@...il.com> scribed:

> but you'd have to be a complete moron to think that that would work..

> And if it truely was a "joke" (i hope to god not) then I do not
> beleive it is us that are "Humour Impaired"..

Let me dissect the joke for you...

J.A. Terranson posted that SWB was blocking port 25
Jianqiang Xin posted that Amazon.com was down and asked if it was related to
any attack.
J.A. Terranson then joked that maybe Amazon.com was hosted by SWB
Scot Bryhan took the joke literally
J.A. Terranson tried to help Scot understand the joke
Alex V. Lukyanenko then joined in the joke, even adding two smileys to his
FD DDoS satire
Andrew Smith failed to understand the humor in any of it

-- Mary

--
zxy_rbt2