From: measl at mfn.org (J.A. Terranson)
Subject: Google.com down?

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005, danjr wrote:

> > I just tried to do a google search,
> > and the connection timed out.
> > Coincidentally, I had to dial back
> > into the Internet.  After dialing
> > back in, I figured I'd alert
> > everybody that Google might be down!
>
> As previously suggested with a similar email, just because a site is
> down locally does not mean it is down globally.  In other words, just
> because you are not able to access a web site, this does not mean that
> others cannot access it.  Google is up and running fine.  Also, you
> apparently were having internet connection issues to begin with.
>
> Dan

Dear Dan Junior,

	Thank you for this amazingly helpful and informative morsel of
knowledge!  I am forever in your debt.  Until you explained this, I
thought to myself "Woah!  Google is *DOWN*!  And someone Full-Disclosed it
before I did! Damn!!!".  But now I know that he didn't disclose anything
*real*, because local != global.  Cool!

	Since you are obviously one really kewl d00d, could you explain
one other thing to me too?  I mean, I don't wanna intrude on your l337
skillz or anything, but could I get just one leeettlleee question from
your huge repository of kewl data?

	What is a "troll"?

Thanks d00d!

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@....org
0xBD4A95BF

 Civilization is in a tailspin - everything is backwards, everything is
upside down- doctors destroy health, psychiatrists destroy minds, lawyers
destroy justice, the major media destroy information, governments destroy
freedom and religions destroy spirituality - yet it is claimed to be
healthy, just, informed, free and spiritual. We live in a social system
whose community, wealth, love and life is derived from alienation,
poverty, self-hate and medical murder - yet we tell ourselves that it is
biologically and ecologically sustainable.

The Bush plan to screen whole US population for mental illness clearly
indicates that mental illness starts at the top.

Rev Dr Michael Ellner