From: Shadow333 at gmx.at (Oliver Leitner)
Subject: Scan for IRC

from what i know normally irc runs on tcp 6667

assides of that irc can be on any port, so id try to rather block the central
big servers instead of going for the port, and dont forget to block all known
or unknown web pages that feature webirc portals...

well, that are my few thoughts.

greetings
Oliver Leiter
Technical Staff
http://www.shells.at

--
By reading this mail you agree to the following:

using or giving out the email address and any
other info of the author of this email is strictly forbidden.
By acting against this agreement the author of this mail
will take possible legal actions against the abuse.