From: stevex11 at sbcglobal.net (Steve Kudlak)
Subject: Can we have...

Brian Anderson wrote:

> G'day,
>
> I enjoy reading some of the messages in the Full Disclosure list
> however I opt to receive the list as a daily digest. This has the
> problem (for me) that I have to scroll thru the entire email message
> looking for the item(s) that I want to read.
>
> Another list I subscribe to (Mailman-Users) has the following header...

> ... which (when using Thunderbird) nicely provides a method to jump to
> just the item(s) that I want to read.
>
> I have previously messaged the List-Owner regarding adding this
> however he suggested I ask the list so here I am.
>
> Do you believe that this is "good idea" and should be implemented?
>
> Thanks
> BJA

For whom would it break thingss?  I used to live in Northern West
Virginia and was caught in a very technophobic area with few technophile
friends.  I used to like this thing called "Dimestore Productions"  but
the guy who controlled it was in Metro Cleveland and had DSL and nice
stuff already.. He would just implement things and it would break things
for many people and he would just assume "Oh well they can't keep
up..."  I gave up on them for that reason.

So is there anyone would this would break something for, or force them
to use a Browser/Mail Handler they don't like?  Right now I read my mail
with Thunderbird, but unless I can find the switch that let's me tweak
the "forwarding mechanism" so it does not forward things as attachments
which many people just won't open I will go back to plain Mozilla/Netscape.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve