From: christoph.schnidrig at csnc.ch (Christoph Schnidrig)
Subject: OT: Tool for sanitizing MS office documents?

Moreover, document fields gets also included. Even worse any kind of files
can be embedded into PDF files. A lot of AVP do not detect embedded viruses
in PDFs...

Check out "Adobe Reader Speed-Up" on http://www.tnk-bootblock.co.uk/ in
order to remove unnecessary plugins from your Acrobat Reader.

Best Regards

Christoph