From: info at iiss2004.com (Info)
Subject: Postponement of Information Securiy Summit from
	FEBRUARY to APRIL @ Hyderabad-India.

Dear Sir/Madam,

At the outset, we wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year 2005. We take this opportunity to extend our deep appreciation for your wonderful response to our invitation for the IISS 2005 summit to be held in Hyderabad-India.

Unfortunately, the summit which was being organised by Information Security Forum(ISF) has been postponed due to various reasons beyond our control and we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.

Firstly, the dates of the summit clash with a special budget session scheduled to be held at the same time owing to which many important Government representatives have requested for a more convenient date. Secondly, the state of Bihar, Jharkhand & Haryana  goes to the polls around the same time as a result of which the union and state Ministers respectively for Information Technology have expressed their inability to attend on these dates. In addition, many representatives from the International Community have voiced their apprehensions about attending the summit at such short notice.

In view of the above, we have decided to postpone the summit to April 18, 19 & 20-2005. We would be holding a press conference towards the mid of February to announce the schedule for the summit.

We once again regret the inconvenience caused.

With Regards,

Amit Foi

Event Manager-IISS

Email   :  info@...s2004.com