From: Shadow333 at gmx.at (Oliver Leitner)
Subject: some interresting project i just
	=?iso-8859-1?q?stumbled	across=2E=2E=2E?=

well, there are "search programs" for the freenet/entropy network, just look
at the links list within the entropy web gateway (http://127.0.0.1:9999 in
case you didnt change it...)

i havent tried that one yet, might give the client programs a try as soon as
i get them to compile on my FreeBSD 5.3

Greetings
Oliver Leitner
Technical Staff
http://www.shells.at

--
By reading this mail you agree to the following:

using or giving out the email address and any
other info of the author of this email is strictly forbidden.
By acting against this agreement the author of this mail
will take possible legal actions against the abuse.