From: thorpflyer at yahoo.com (Simon Roberts)
Subject: state of homograph attacks

FYI, in case anyone hadn't worked it out yet, the
provided demo works against Konqueror 3.2.1 on KDE
3.2.1 on Suse Linux too.

Pasting the given URL into vi doesn't show the
problem, but view page source (which brings up the
page in KWrite) and "od -xc" do expose the attack.

Cheers,
Simon

http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~gabr/papers/homograph.html

http://www.verisign.com/products-services/naming-and-directory-services/naming-services/internationalized-domain-names/index.html