From: listuser at seifried.org (Kurt Seifried)
Subject: GREENAPPLE Release - (OFFTOPIC - sorry).

> Puleeeaaase people, learn to reply as non-Micro$oft Outlook junkies and
> stop
> waising my time by making me page through tons of crap to get to the meat
> of
> the message. Multiply my waisted 10 seconds by 10,0000 and you will see
> what
> a service you are doing for the world.
>
> Sorry for the rant.
>
> Curt Purdy CISSP, GSEC, CNE, MCSE+I, CCDA

If you want to stop wasting time I run a moderated subset of this list (and
Bugtraq, NTBugtraq, several vendor lists, etc.). It's been up for over a
year now, running smoothly with none of the noise of these lists. There are
now 4 other moderators including myself, making list delivery a lot more
timely. As well if something slips through the cracks they can just report
and submit it (so people can't really accuse me of censorship anymore, 4
other people can allow posting onto the list).