From: Robert.Moss at psinet.telstra.co.uk (Robert Moss)
Subject: New Internet Explorer Beta

Quoting is fun!

IE has been riddled with bugs since it stopped being Mosaic and started
being IE..

Netscape had its share of problems but has never had the kind of weekly
holes that IE has.
Mozilla has bugs but it sure doesn't let malware install itself on your
machine, it doesn't have the same exploits that IE does.

Mozilla has been my default browser for 6 months now, I see no reason to
continue using IE with its bugs and exploits.

"Browsing is definitely a point of vulnerability," Gates said.

"I can't think of a better validation of the success of Firefox," said
Decrem. "The success of Firefox is forcing Microsoft to improve IE. The
only surprise is that it took them this long to make that announcement."