From: tanvirlodi at yahoo.com (Tanvir)
Subject: Yahoo Problems?

Hi,

Sorry when compose window is opening i forgot your name.

Well the problem lies with your ISP. Here when i was getting same error messages i contacted my ISP and they told me that you have to use our Proxy server and when i did that the problem is solved and now i can access Yahoo properly.

Try to contact your ISP.

Warm regards,

Tanvir.

The Intellegent Man who is proud of his intellegence is like a condenmed Man who is proud of his large cell.