From: measl at mfn.org (J.A. Terranson)
Subject: Sourceforge security contact to the white
	courtesy phone please.

Good (morning||afternoon||evening||grief),

	I have been trying to reach the Security contact, in fact ANY
security contact at Sourceforge for several days now, to no avail.

	I *urgently* need to speak to someone over there.  And, while
we're at it, I note publicly that (a) Your switchboard has no option for
Security, (b) your operator never answers, (c) the name I was trying for a
while is accepted by the automated attendant yet refused when transferred
("That number cannot be reached from here"), and (d) Sending to your role
accounts does not get the desired response.

	Email to measl@....org or a phone call to the mfn.org role account
should both work.  I would STRONGLY recommend that someone over there call
me whenever they see this, regardless of time of day or night.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@....org
0xBD4A95BF

"Quadriplegics think before they write stupid pointless
shit...because they have to type everything with their noses."

	http://www.tshirthell.com/