From: tanvirlodi at yahoo.com (Tanvir)
Subject: But i guess.....

Dear Stan,

Hi. Thanks for answering.

But i thought we are dealing here with security and i thought that the view this camera present is related to that.

You can click on either 2X or 4X button on the top left corner then the picture will enlarge. It dosent seem to me any coat hangers etc... What it seem to me is like has captured something or someone and he is keeping a look through this camera.

That make it a security issue. As many of you on the list are capable of tracking that camera owner, or inform authtorities about it. I am sitting in Karachi Pakistan and cant do much from here.

Warm regards, and thanks for your time.

Tanvir.

Stan Bubrouski <stan.bubrouski@...il.com> wrote:
No offense but this is really really offtopic. If your really that
interested in which basement this camera is hung I suggest you get in
contact with the network guys at caltech. And those do appear to be
coat hangers on coat rack... they only look big because the windows are
so small...

-sb

Tanvir wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I know these are unsecure cameras..... But what are we looking at
> through one of this camera. There are many out there.... but i did not
> understand what this camera is being pointed at.
>
> Its very, very strange.
>

> Regards,
>

> Tanvir.

The Intellegent Man who is proud of his intellegence is like a condenmed Man who is proud of his large cell.