From: Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu (Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu)
Subject: Please help me update my address book on Ringo

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 00:51:00 CST, "J.A. Terranson" said:
> On Thu, 23 Feb 2005, Ahmad Naazir wrote:
> > http://ringo.com/i?uid=Jg8rPqPWwgOT2n9Y&

> > I'm using a new, free service where I put in my contact info for you,
> > you put in your contact info for me, and everyone stays up to date
> > automatically.  It's surprisingly easy and useful.

> Ahmad: Nobody gives a shit.

Quite likely, Ringo will take a shit all over itself if we all follow that
link and put in different conflicting info. ;)

I want to know how the "stay up to date *automatically*" works :)  Pretty
neat trick, if it can somehow intuit that I've changed my e-mail address and
what the new one is.  Of course, if it's *that* hot-shit, why would I have to
enter the info the *first* time? ;)

The only way a "free" service that collects contact info can work is if they're
creating a list to sell to spammers..   Interesting that the headers included:

Ah yes. Spam is that which we don't do. ;)