From: stan.bubrouski at gmail.com (Stan Bubrouski)
Subject: Re: Xfree86 video buffering?

Riad S. Wahby wrote:

>Stan Bubrouski <stan.bubrouski@...il.com> wrote:
>

>>Umm I didn't offer a solution at all?
>>

>Are you making a statement or asking a question?

Umm more like wondering what you're talking about.

>>I clearly said I wasn't wise enough to devise a solution for this...
>>which is why I said I'll leave a solution to the experts...
>>

>It's fairly obvious that you either have to do it at shutdown or at
>startup.  When else are you going to do it, while the user is viewing
>the screen?

I wasn't making a case for either argument.

>Also, you seem to have taken my email as a personal attack.  Calm down,
>dude.  I was participating in a discussion, not holding up a giant "Stan
>is stupid" sign.

Go ahead and hold up a sign doesn't bother me, if it did I wouldn't be
posting to public mailling lists.
But if you think I'm sitting here steaming about it your barking up the
wrong tree :-P

I think you're simply inferring too much from what I'm saying.  That's all.

Best Regards,

sb