From: nekramer at mindtheater.net (Nancy Kramer)
Subject: Fw: Google Search and Gmail Correlation

If you run the Google Toolbar they do know where you have been surfing on
the web.  They do record it.  That's how you "pay" for the Toolbar.  Your
theory sounds correct to me.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer
Webmaster http://www.americandreamcars.com
Free Color Picture Ads for Collector Cars
One of the Ten Best Places To Buy or Sell a Collector Car on the Web