From: chromazine at sbcglobal.net (Steve Kudlak)
Subject: Fw: Google Search and Gmail Correlation(ev
	gpsc verify reciept please)

One sort of prediction does not say too much, but google has a lot of
power becuase they have a lot of information.. Interesting it was very
interesting to look  at, although a lot of it was the power the
traditional media because I could have and did ignore most of the
"Swifties" after initial look through of their tactics which were
traditional media stuff, but most people hold that someone how is real
fact and truth. Interestying question is how did you take the freeform
aprocach of the zzeitgeist list and get from that to an actual bwho was
going to win the election?

Have Fun,
Sends Steve

P.S. My friends in Ohio said it was very difficult to avoid the Swifties
stuff if you looked at any public media. The interesting thing was the
whole way I heard very little out here on the4 West Coasst from the Bush
Campaign and the Swifties but in Ohio friends got flooded daily with
saturation media  N.B. I post this to full-dis and other places because
it does involve disclosure of techniques about how people accomplish
things in the world using information tools